Venture Highland Tours – Tours from Inverness
Venture Highland Tours, Inverness is the perfect choice for a private luxury tour of The Highlands of Scotland.
Our experienced driver/guides will ensure you have an unforgettable five star experience as you explore our beautiful country. All of our guides are highland locals with lots of experience of Highland history and culture.
We offer a variety of different tours so that you can discover all Scotland has to offer.
Day Tours from Inverness
- Highland Heritage Tours from Inverness: Immerse yourself in Scottish history and culture with a visit to iconic sites such as Urquhart Castle, Clava Cairns and Culloden Battlefield. Explore local history, sample whisky and delve into traditional cuisine along your journey. Bespoke itinerary of any sites, attractions and routes.
£650.00 per group (Approx 8 hour trip, 6 passengers max)
- Loch Ness Experience Tour from Inverness: Discover the mysteries and beauty of Loch Ness, The Great Glen and surrounding areas on this full-day tour. Get up close to some of the loch’s most interesting attractions including Urquhart Castle, Fort Augustus and the Great Glen. Perhaps explore the beautiful area of Beauly on the return leg or a dram at Glen Ord Distillery.
£650.00 per group (6 passengers max, approx 8 hours). Optional extra of cruise on Loch Ness may be available.
- Whisky Tour from Inverness: Learn more about Scotland’s national drink with stops at top distilleries. Sample single malt Whisky at the distillery while listening to tales of whisky making traditions and secrets passed down generations in these historical areas with beautiful scenery en-route.
From £65.00 Per Hour, minimum booking 4 hours. (6 pax max)
- Outlander Tour from Inverness: Approx 8 Hour trip – Take yourself back in history to the 18th century Highlands. Visit sites featured and the inspiration for many places in the popular novels and hit tv series.
£650.00 Per group (6 Passengers max, approx 8 hour trip)
- Skye Tour from Inverness – Inverness to Skye return taking in breathtaking scenery and historical sites. There are many different combinations of tours on Skye. Speak to your guide to plan your dream trip.
£750.00 per group (Approx 10 hour trip, 6 passengers max)
- Clan Tours from Inverness – Explore your own family clan history with one of our experienced driver guides. From £65.00 Per Hour (Minimum 4 hours, 6 pax max)
The Jacobite Express “Harry Potter Train”, Glenfinnan Viaduct
The Jacobite Express travels between Fort William and Mallaig and returns to Fort William. Advance booking is reccomended and this service is usually fully booked during the season. The service is operated by West Coast Railways where you can view prices and book.
Other Highland Tours
We can provide a Highland Tour from Inverness to anywhere in the Highlands or Islands of Scotland. Visit our Bespoke Highland Tours page for more information on building your bespoke tour. Drop us a What’sApp or call at +447950393977 to start planning your Highland Tour.
Our guides will happily help you put together the perfect itinerary for your trip to Scotland. Our guides are all 5 star rated with lots of previous happy guests to vouch for them
Our tours are tailored to match each guest’s unique interests so that they get the most out of their experience in the Highlands of Scotland. Entry fees for attractions, castle’s, meals, gratuity etc are not included.
Contact us today to find out more about our private luxury tour packages, or call us on +447950393977